- Born on December 31. 1862 in Eßweiler
- Died 1954 in Superior, Wisconsin, USA
- Johann Jacob III. Jung (born 1812 in Eßweiler, died 1880 in Eßweiler), Works at building of fortesses , day laborer
- Friederika Katharina Faller (born 1817 in Haberschlacht, died 1869 in Eßweiler)
Trips as musician
- 1879: Sweden, Norway
- 1880: Sweden, Russia
- 1881: Sweden, Norway
Daniel Jung plays Kornett and made several trips as musician. In 1881 he followed his brother Johannes into the United States.
He lives in Duluth, Minnesota, and Superior, Wisconsin at Lake Superior. In 1889 he joined the fire brigade of Superior for the following 30 years.
In Duluth and Superior he played in several municipal bands.
He died at the age of 92 in Superior.
His grandson Dr. Daniel Young said, that it was difficult to trace the family roots, as his grandfather liked to conceal the place where he was born.
Following a newspaper article about him:
- Names and facts about the parents: Familienbuch Eßweiler von Alfred Paquet
- Pictures and other informations are from his grand son Dr. Daniel Young