- Born 19. Juni 1854 in Eßweiler
- Died 05. August 1937 at Summerfield Hospital, Birmingham
- Mother Katharina Schuck, Father unknown
- Married since 25. Oktober 1877 with Katarina Stuber from Nerzweiler
Georg und Katharina had 8 children:
- Ludwig (born 1878 Germany. Died Handsworth BIRMINGHAM 1947- Cremated at Perry Barr BIRMINGHAM). A clever man who helped to automate Cadburys (A large chocolate factory in BIRMINGHAM). Interned on the Isle of Man in the Great War (1914-1918). Got his job back after the war.
- Richard (1881-1955)(Born in Germany) (Changed mane to SHOOK to Anglicise his name before joining the army.
- Angelina (1882-1962) Born Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Edwin (1884-1955). Buried Witton Cemetery, BIRMINGHAM
- Lizzy (Elizabeth) (1887- ?). No issue
- George 1891-1921 (Died as an indirect result of Great War. Served in Warwickshire Regiment in Mesopotamia.Buried Witton Cemetery, BIRMINGHAM.
- Robert (Bert)(1894-1922). Died as a result of wounds received in Great War. Lost arm at Battle of Somme 1st July 1916.
- Lydia (1896-1929). No issue.
Trips as musician
|1873:||Austria, Italy, Switzerland|
Georg Schuck was born june, 19th 1854 in Essweiler as a son of Katharina Schuck. He married Katarina Stuber, born march 8th, 1858 in Nerzweiler, at october 25th, 1877 in Nerzweiler.
(Translation following soon, I hope)
Georg emigrated to England in 1882, having travelled there previously as a bandsman. Georg initially lived in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire but quickly moved to Birmingham, WARWICKSHIRE where he spent the rest of his life.
Georg and Katharina had 8 children:
Georg worked at Dunlops Tyre factory as a Millwright in Birmingham.
They lived at several rented addresses in the Birmingham area including:
- 2, Court, 5, New Canal Street, BIRMINGHAM
- 37, Cuckoo Road, Nechells, BIRMINGHAM ( um 1916 )
- 433 Long Acre, Nechells, BIRMINGHAM ( nach 1929 ).
After the death of his wife 1927 he lived 3 years with the family of his son Edwin.
Georg was a bandsman and played with the Birmingham City Police Band. He orchestrated their music and played in parks at Bandstands. He was a cornet player.
He died aged 83 years on 5th August 1937 at Summerfield Hospital, BIRMINGHAM and is interred with his wife and daughter Lydia in Witton Cemetery (unmarked grave) on 10th August 1937.
- Tony Schuck, Lichfield, UK (Urenkel von Georg Schuck)